I was in the conversation class during two hours, instead of the normal hour, because I had to miss the conversation class the Thursday before. During both hours we were three students plus Andrea, so it was interesting because we could share our opinions and discuss with some different ideas.
Andres brought us some situation exercises where we had to talk about how would we react when some strange and complicated situations happen. As an example:
We have a friend that is stealing money from his public job. Someone informs me, the publisher of an important newspaper, about that and I have to decide if I am going to publish it or not.
Of course, you can talk about a wide variety of things during two hours so we talked about travelling and, of course, food. Andrea told us that she is going to travel across Europe with a thing called Couch Surfing. It is a network in the Internet where you can offer a couch, or a bed, or whatever for free to travellers around the world. Then you can stay in they're couches for free. We talked about Interrail and visiting cities too.
During the class I felt a bit unconfortable sometimes. I have said it before, but sometimes I have problems with "easy" words. I think that I should try to read or listen to the news or something similar. This could help me to keep the common words fresh in my mind, as well as improving my vocabulary. I suppose that it depends on the subject because the day after I felt much more confortable. I think that the last hours of the CAL I will try to work in the weaknesses I am seeing through the conversation classes.
Vocabulary:
squeaky clean -> morally clean, disney image
toll booth -> place where you pay in the motorways
Time Spent: 2:30h
1 comentari:
Albert, it's very good you think about your weak points after ecah session and you decide to sort them out by doing different kind of actvities.
Publica un comentari a l'entrada