I had a meeting with you yesterday and we talked about the things that I should do for the last month of the CAL. The work since today has been okay and doesn't need to be changed. The most important thing is to publish something in the blog each week, even if I don't have anything to publish. Is a way to show that I am concerned about the CAL. This week I think that I will only go to one conversation class. Next week will be focused on vocabulary because I am not sure that I'll be in the UAB after Tuesday.
I went to a conversation class today. I think that today's class has been very positive for my confidence. I don't know why I feel that confortable some days, and why I am completely useless in others. It doesn't have a concrete reason, or I think so. Maybe it's the topic, how sleepy I am or what I have eaten for lunch. Today we talked about the differences between the pre-university exams in the States and in Spain. She told me that the exams there were much more difficult and it was hard to get to the university you want. My feelings about our 'selectivitat' are the complete reverse. I explained that I found it quite easy. After that I talked about some particularities of our catalan. The main point was that incredibly useful word that we in Osona use always for everything. Yes, I am talking about 'cardar'. The other student that was in the class was a bit astonished when I explained our uses for the word, but it's normal, it happens usually.
Time Spent: 1:30h
dimecres, 21 de gener del 2009
Subscriure's a:
Comentaris del missatge (Atom)
3 comentaris:
Anything you learned in that session, Albert, new words, expressions, idioms, vocabulary?
Nothing special, I didn't learn anything concrete.
There will be a post around vocabulary in the next 2 days, I suppose.
And expect.
Publica un comentari a l'entrada