dijous, 12 de febrer del 2009

Conversation class 11/02/2009

I was alone in the class and adding to this, I was ill, so I was a bit idle during the class. A way to evaluate my English in adverse conditions! It's better to always take the good look at things. I didn't have much problems. We talked about blogging in the internet, the exams, the theatre play that I am in and about the cold that was attacking me. Apart from that, she brought some exercises to learn structures used when you doubt and you can't find the correct word. As an example:


For lack of a better word

What do you call it...

What's the word I'm looking for?

It's kind of hard to explain

I can't tell much about my performance as I am still a bit sick and I should write the conversation class report before the next class. I believe I spoke well and didn't have problems of vocabulary except for a thing (sistema del boca-orella = By ear). Today I'll go to another classe and during the weekend I'll work in my vocabulary. Next week will be focused in the conclusions of the entire CAL.


Time Spent: 1:30