Today's class was a bit out of control, I would say. Andrea had some things prepared for the class but we finally talked about another subject. She gave us (another girl called Yaiza was there too) a questionaire about music but as I told them that i had been in the ocupation of the Communication Faculty we started arguing about if it was necessary and ethic or not. Of course, as it's usual in these classe we ended talking about Catalan, Spanish and English and where they should be used or not. I don't know why we always talk about politics. I have to say that it wasn't Andrea's fault, she did what she could, really.
I learnt some things concerning pronunciation and some new vocabulary like legitimacy, assembly and some other political terms. Apart of that, i have been able to use English again. It had been a long time since I used it for the last time and I found it a little hard, specially at the beginning.
About my performance in the class, I really think that it is a matter of time to improve my English and go back to my real level. All my problems today can be solved with time. Just a little bit of vocabulary improvement and some more fluency would be desireable. It depends on the subject but generally i always find a little lack of vocabulary when talking about the most technical matters. I suppose that if I keep going to the classes I will have better vocabulary, as well as being able to use alternative words when I don't know the concrete term.
PD: Time spent 1:30h
dimecres, 26 de novembre del 2008
Subscriure's a:
Comentaris del missatge (Atom)
1 comentari:
I assume that's normal with the first class. You should try, however, to follow Andrea's instructions on any suggested activity. Remember she is the monitor! In any case, it's interesting you think about the words you've learned and you write them down.
Publica un comentari a l'entrada